Monday, February 9, 2009

Lesson #4: Open Source Information

Before working at OCLS I had very little computer experience even though I did have a computer at home. Now I don't have a computer at home, but I'm much more experienced with using different software and searching for information using the computer. Go figure! I've never used any open source software. I don't work with the public, but I do use Millennium every single day. I hear that in the near future we're going to be experimenting with some open source software to take the place of Millennium. That should be interesting. I have a couple of things I wish we could do in Millennium that I hope could be changed by using the open source software.

On Answerbag I asked why the snooze on most alarm clocks lasts for 9 minutes? Anyone.....

No comments: